|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Virtue in Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Arjuna overcome by sorrow?
(a) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his mother dying.
(b) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his father dying.
(c) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his kinsmen in opposition to one another.
(d) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his brother dying.
2. Whose family does Bhishma fight for?
(a) Shiva's family.
(b) Dhritarashtra's family.
(c) Yudhishthira's family.
(d) Sauron's family.
3. According to Krishna, how may one be released from Karma?
(a) One must live in accordance with divine laws without complaining.
(b) One must perform many good deeds.
(c) One must seek to enjoy pleasure deeply.
(d) One must live to destroy the enemies of God Almighty.
4. Where do Dhritarashtra's family and the Pandavas gather to fight?
(a) The field of dharma.
(b) The great mountain.
(c) The field of Rohan.
(d) The field of dreams.
5. According to Krishna, the wise grieve for whom?
(a) Both the living and the dead.
(b) The dead.
(c) The living.
(d) Neither the living nor the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What satisfaction will Arjuna find from killing Dhritarashtra's sons?
2. What is the dwelling place of those who have destroyed their family dharma?
3. According to Krishna, what fulfills all human desire?
4. After Arjuna sinks into despair and falls silent what does Krishna say to him?
5. According to Krishna, what do those who excel control?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)