|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Religion by Attaining the Supreme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krishna say is his true nature?
(a) Lightness of heart.
(b) Transcendant of birth and death.
(c) The peace of death.
(d) The joy of birth.
2. According to Krishna, what have those done who are established in the Self?
(a) They have abandoned everyone they know.
(b) They have renounced all selfish attachments.
(c) They have learned to hate their father and mother.
(d) They have forgotten their true nature.
3. Who assembles the army of the Pandavas?
4. How does Arjuna say the gods behave toward Krishna?
(a) Arjuna says the gods ignore Krishna.
(b) Arjuna says the gods run from mighty Krishna.
(c) Arjuna says the gods mock Krishna.
(d) Arjuna says the gods greet Krishna in fear.
5. Where should one meditate?
(a) On the highest spot that may be found.
(b) On a clean spot, neither too high nor too low.
(c) On the lowest spot that may be found.
(d) On ungroomed soil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krishna say happened to the practice of yoga through time?
2. What does Krishna say the syllable Om represents?
3. What do the foolish not look beyond?
4. What is the dwelling place of those who have destroyed their family dharma?
5. Unto whom does Krishna say abiding joy comes?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)