|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Religion by Renouncing Fruit of Works.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the ignorant work according to Krishna?
(b) The welfare of the whole world.
(c) Their own profit.
(d) Their family.
2. For what do the wise work according to Krishna?
(b) Their own profit.
(c) Their family.
(d) The welfare of the whole world.
3. According to Krishna which of the following is highest?
(a) The intellect.
(b) The body.
(c) The mind.
(d) The Atman.
4. According to Krishna, the wise grieve for whom?
(a) Both the living and the dead.
(b) Neither the living nor the dead.
(c) The living.
(d) The dead.
5. According to Krishna who are truly wise and fit for immortality?
(a) Those who have devoutly studied scripture.
(b) Those who practice selfless service.
(c) Those who are the same in pleasure and in pain.
(d) Those walk great distances.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krishna say the wise master their senses?
2. According to Arjuna what is the result of social chaos?
3. Who assembles the army of the Pandavas?
4. What has Arjuna forgotten that Krishna remembers?
5. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)