|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Religion by the Heavenly Perfections.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attains the goal of yoga according to Krishna?
(a) Those who lack energy.
(b) Those who refrain from action.
(c) Those who enjoy sensual pleasure.
(d) Those who work without expectation of reward.
2. What is adhibhuta?
(a) Krishna's son.
(b) The perishable body.
(c) The imperishable Brahman.
(d) Krishna's daughter.
3. Unto whom does Krishna say abiding joy comes?
(a) To those who do not judge others.
(b) To those who give all of their possessions to the poor.
(c) To those who accomplish many good works.
(d) To those who still their mind.
4. What does Krishna say is the only enemy of the Self?
(a) The will.
(b) The heart.
(c) The mind.
5. What is the path for aspirants seeking to climb the mountain of spiritual awareness according to Krishna?
(b) Selfless work.
(c) Pleasure seeking.
(d) Playing music.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Krishna what happens to us when our body is worn out?
2. What is adhyatma?
3. According to Krishna, what happens to those who perform all their actions in the spirit of service?
4. Who does Arjuna say knows Krishna's real nature?
5. What does Arjuna ask of Krishna in this chapter?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)