|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Religion by Separation from the Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are those who have achieved perfect renunciation free from?
(a) Love of pleasure.
(b) Hatred of pain.
(c) Any sense of duality.
(d) Desire for personal gain.
2. What is the path of jnana?
(a) The path of material abundance.
(b) The path of service.
(c) The path of spiritual wisdom.
(d) The path of sacrifice.
3. What does Krishna say rajas binds us to?
4. Who does Krishna say is the inner witness?
(a) Krishna says Dhritarashtra is.
(b) Krishna says he is.
(c) Krishna says Sanjaya is.
(d) Krishna says Vishnu is.
5. How does Krishna say a sinner becomes holy?
(a) A sinner becomes holy when she relaxes.
(b) A sinner becomes holy when she worships Krishna with firm resolve.
(c) A sinner becomes holy when she enjoys material creation.
(d) A sinner becomes holy when she practices Vedic rituals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the foolish not look beyond?
2. What does Krishna say sattva binds us to?
3. For whose needs will Krishna provide?
4. What does Krishna say is the fate of those who have no faith in the supreme law of life?
5. What creatures are most dear to Krishna?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)