Book 1, Bhagavadgita: Chapter 1, The Distress of Arjuna
1. Where do Dhritarashtra's family and the Pandavas gather to fight?
(a) The great mountain.
(b) The field of dharma.
(c) The field of dreams.
(d) The field of Rohan.
2. Who assembles the army of the Pandavas?
3. Whose family does Bhishma fight for?
(a) Sauron's family.
(b) Yudhishthira's family.
(c) Shiva's family.
(d) Dhritarashtra's family.
4. Where is Arjuna when he surveys the armies?
(a) In the keep of his castle.
(b) In a mighty chariot.
(c) On the deck of his ship.
(d) Deep in meditation.
5. Who is with Arjuna before the battle begins?
(c) Sri Krishna.
(d) The Prime Minister of India.
6. Why is Arjuna overcome by sorrow?
(a) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his father dying.
(b) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his mother dying.
(c) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his brother dying.
(d) Arjuna is overcome by sorrow at the sight of his kinsmen in opposition to one another.
This section contains 4,893 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)