|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the Head of the Army's face in Chapter 22 when he hears the giants snoring?
2. Where is a house built for the BFG at the Queen's order?
(a) Green Park.
(b) St. James' s Park.
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Windsor Great Park.
3. How many grandfather clocks does the butler ask the footmen to bring to him in Chapter 20?
4. How many times does the clock strike at the beginning of Chapter 19?
5. What type of house is built for Sophie?
(d) Carriage House.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the nightmare is blown toward a giant, what color is seen darting toward the giant's face?
2. How many blobs can Sophie see in the BFG's mixing jar as he mixes the Queen's dream?
3. How many bedrooms does the BFG think there are in the palace?
4. In Chapter 15, who does the BFG say that the Fleshlumpeater would really like to eat?
5. What does Panama send as a gift in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the BFG move through the Palace garden?
2. Why does the Head of the Air Force become frightened as he rides in one of the helicopters following the BFG in Chapter 22?
3. What do the Head of the Army and Head of the Air Force do when the BFG tells them what will happen if the giants wake up?
4. How does Sophie direct the BFG to get into the palace grounds?
5. Where do the BFG and Sophie live after the giants are captured?
6. What happens when the BFG gives the Fleshlumpeater the nightmare?
7. What does the BFG plan to feed the giants?
8. What is the plan to capture the giants?
9. What does the Queen's bedroom look like?
10. How does the BFG know that they are getting close to London?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)