|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if a child gets out of bed after lights-out at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has his hand slapped with a ruler.
(b) He is whipped.
(c) He is punished.
(d) He has to stand in a corner.
2. What does the Bonecrunching Giant say that the humans he eats taste like?
3. What does Sophie think the frobscottle tastes like?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Milk shake.
(d) Vanilla and cream.
4. How big is the stone that leads to the Giant's secret cave in Chapter 4?
(a) As big as a skyscraper.
(b) As big as a house.
(c) As big as a dinosaur.
(d) As big as an elephant.
5. What is the only thing that grows in giant country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sophie when her parents died?
2. What do humans from Wales taste like?
3. When is the witching hour supposed to occur?
4. What are the rims of Sophie's glasses made from?
5. What does the BFG say is the name of the worst giant of all?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the BFG has a drink fo the frobscottle?
2. What is a trogglehumper?
3. What is the Giant wearing in Chapter 4?
4. What is the witching hour?
5. What happens when Bloodbottler eats snozzcumber?
6. What are the other giants like?
7. Why does Sophie jump back into her bed and hide under a blanket at the end of Chapter 2?
8. What does Sophie see at the end of Chapter 1 when she looks out the window?
9. Are there reasons that are acceptable for children to be out of bed in Chapter 1?
10. What does the BFG want Sophie to teach him to make in Chapter 7 and why?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)