|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the creature doing that Sophie sees at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Peering into basement windows.
(b) Running down the street.
(c) Crawling down the street.
(d) Peering into upstairs windows.
2. What does Sophie say humans call frobscottle?
(c) Mountain Dew or Coke.
(d) Coke or Pepsi.
3. Where does the Gizzardgulper giant go when hunting humans?
(c) Water towers.
(d) Roof tops.
4. How big is the glass bottle that contains the frobscottle?
(a) Two feet.
(b) One foot.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet.
5. What is the first type of dream that the BFG catches?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Giant wearing that Sophie sees at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. How many giants drink frobscottle?
3. What does Sophie compare the wind she feels as the BFG runs at the end of Chapter 11?
4. What do humans from Wellington, New Zealand, taste like?
5. What color is frobscottle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the other giants like?
2. What type of giant is the BFG?
3. What is the desolate wasteland like where the Giant takes Sophie?
4. Why does Sophie think the frobscottle is fizzing the wrong way?
5. Why does the Bloodbottler come to the BFG's cave?
6. What does the Giant say about the Bonecrunching Giant in Chapter 5?
7. Who is the worst of the giants and what is he like?
8. What is a trogglehumper?
9. Why does Sophie jump back into her bed and hide under a blanket at the end of Chapter 2?
10. What does the Giant do after looking in the Goochey children's bedroom window?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)