|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the Giant's eyes?
2. How much taller are the other giants than the BFG?
(b) 6-8 feet.
(c) 4-5 feet.
3. How tall is the table in the Giant's cave?
(a) 12 feet.
(b) 16 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 14 feet.
4. What color hair does the Bloodbottler have on his chest, arms, and stomach?
5. What sound do spiders make when they spin their webs according to the BFG?
6. What does Sophie see when the Giant seems to slow down in Chapter 4?
(a) Small lake.
(b) Forest and rushing rivers.
(d) Big city.
7. What are the other giants doing at the end of Chapter 12?
(c) Playing a game.
(d) Hunting humans.
8. Where does the BFG put Sophie when he goes to Dream Country?
(a) His net.
(b) His ear.
(c) Pants pocket.
(d) Waistcoat pocket.
9. Where is a moonbeam shining in Chapter 1?
(a) Sophie's blanket.
(b) Corner cupboard.
(c) Sophie's pillow.
10. Where does Sophie first hide when Bloodbottler comes to the cave?
(a) In the BFG's cloak.
(b) In the BFG's pocket.
(c) Inside the snozzcumber.
(d) Under the table.
11. What does the BFG collect in the jars in his cave?
(b) Bad words.
12. How big are the Giant's ears?
(a) As a dinner plate.
(b) As the wheel of a truck.
(c) As the wheel on a bulldozer.
(d) As a mill stone.
13. What color is the grass in Dream Country?
14. What type of shop do the Goochey's have?
(b) Feed and Seed.
15. How do the houses look when Sophie looks out the window in Chapter 1?
(a) Tumbledown and worn.
(b) Dark and spooky.
(c) Bent and crooked.
(d) Bright and perky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the Bloodbottler?
2. What time is it when Sophie and the Giant reach a wasteland in Chapter 4?
3. What do humans from Wales taste like?
4. What color is the ground in the wasteland that the Giant travels through in Chapter 4?
5. What are the rims of Sophie's glasses made from?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)