|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Greeks from Greece taste like?
(c) Wash water.
(d) Soap suds.
2. How tall is the Fleshlumpeating Giant?
(a) 64 feet.
(b) 60 feet.
(c) 54 feet.
(d) 51 feet.
3. What simile is used to describe how the houses look when Sophie looks out the window in Chapter 1?
(a) Houses on an ordinary street.
(b) Houses in a nightmare.
(c) Houses in a slum.
(d) Houses in a fairy tale.
4. What color hair does the Bloodbottler have on his chest, arms, and stomach?
5. How long does the Giant say that Sophie will have to stay with him?
(a) Until she is 20.
(b) Until she promises not to tell about Giants.
(c) The rest of her life.
(d) Until she is 15.
6. In Chapter 4, how long does Sophie think they are traveling with the wind howling?
7. Where does Sophie first hide when Bloodbottler comes to the cave?
(a) Under the table.
(b) In the BFG's cloak.
(c) In the BFG's pocket.
(d) Inside the snozzcumber.
8. What color is frobscottle?
9. What does Sophie want to drink in Chapter 10?
(c) Orange juice.
10. How many Japanese humans beings does it take to feed a giant?
11. What does Sophie think that the snozzcumber tastes like?
(a) Snake skins and rotten meat.
(d) Frogskins and rotten fish.
12. What sounds can Sophie hear at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Cars driving by.
(b) Someone walking on the pavement.
(d) Someone whistling.
13. What street does the Giant run down after he snatches Sophie?
14. What does the BFG say is the name of the worst giant of all?
(b) Bloodbottler Giant.
(d) Fleshlumpeating Giant.
15. What color is the sun as it rises in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is a moonbeam shining in Chapter 1?
2. What simile is used to describe the moonbeam in Chapter 1?
3. What does Sophie say humans call frobscottle?
4. How many strides does it take for the Giant to cross a river when he is running and carrying Sophie?
5. What type of shop do the Goochey's have?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)