|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a house built for the BFG at the Queen's order?
(a) Green Park.
(b) St. James' s Park.
(c) Windsor Great Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
2. What is the Queen wearing when she arrives for breakfast in Chapter 20?
(a) Skirt and cashmere cardigan.
(b) Skirt, white blouse, and navy blazer.
(c) Robe and blue dress.
(d) Red dress.
3. In Chapter 19, what does Sophie notice at the far end of the Palace garden?
4. How many hours do most giants sleep?
(a) Two or three.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Four or five.
5. How will the helicopters find their way to the giants?
(a) Follow the BFG.
(b) The BFG will show them the route on a map.
(c) The BFG will mark a trail for them to follow.
(d) The BFG will carry them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many countries does the BFG say there are in the world?
2. For what reasons are children allowed out of bed at the place Sophie lives as the book begins?
3. What does Sophie want to drink in Chapter 10?
4. Where does Sophie first hide when Bloodbottler comes to the cave?
5. What color hair does the Bloodbottler have on his chest, arms, and stomach?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)