|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the BFG say that caterpillars argue about?
(a) Who will cocoon first.
(b) Who can eat the most milkweed.
(c) Who will be the prettiest butterfly.
(d) Who will become a butterfly first.
2. What does the BFG say is the name of the worst giant of all?
(a) Fleshlumpeating Giant.
(d) Bloodbottler Giant.
3. How many blobs can Sophie see in the BFG's mixing jar as he mixes the Queen's dream?
4. How many years does the BFG say that Sophie has spent sleeping?
5. What authors does the BFG read all of their works?
(a) Dickens and Shakespeare.
(b) Fitzgerald and Hawthorne.
(c) Tolstoy and Bronte.
(d) Steinbeck and Twain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Queen's butler sipping when he got word that he had to serve breakfast for the Queen, Sophie, and the BFG?
2. What are the rims of Sophie's glasses made from?
3. In Chapter 4, what color trousers is the Giant wearing?
4. What is the Giant wearing that Sophie sees at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What happens if a child gets out of bed after lights-out at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)