|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if a child gets out of bed after lights-out at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is punished.
(b) He has to stand in a corner.
(c) He is whipped.
(d) He has his hand slapped with a ruler.
2. What do the giants wear in Chapter 6?
(a) Short trousers.
(b) A sort of dress.
(c) A sort of short skirt.
3. How many humans does the Bonecrunching Giant eat for supper every night?
4. How long does the Giant say that Sophie will have to stay with him?
(a) Until she promises not to tell about Giants.
(b) Until she is 20.
(c) The rest of her life.
(d) Until she is 15.
5. How big is the stone that leads to the Giant's secret cave in Chapter 4?
(a) As big as an elephant.
(b) As big as a house.
(c) As big as a skyscraper.
(d) As big as a dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Giant wearing that Sophie sees at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. When is the witching hour supposed to occur?
3. In Chapter 4, how many rivers does the Gian leap over?
4. How do the houses look when Sophie looks out the window in Chapter 1?
5. How many strides does it take for the Giant to cross a river when he is running and carrying Sophie?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)