|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the BFG say is the name of the worst giant of all?
(a) Fleshlumpeating Giant.
(d) Bloodbottler Giant.
2. What does Sophie compare the wind she feels as the BFG runs at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Ocean breeze.
3. Where does the Gizzardgulper giant go when hunting humans?
(c) Water towers.
(d) Roof tops.
4. How big is the glass jar that the BFG chooses to start making a dream for the Queen?
(a) Size of a light pole.
(b) Size of an elephant.
(c) Size of a car.
(d) Size of a washing machine.
5. What does Sophie say humans call frobscottle?
(b) Mountain Dew or Coke.
(c) Coke or Pepsi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nightmare look like when captured in a jar?
2. How tall is the Fleshlumpeating Giant?
3. In Chapter 18, how is the BFG described as moving through the shadows?
4. What is Sophie wearing when she and the BFG go to deliver the nightmare to the Queen?
5. Who does the BFG say are the only creatures that kill their own kind?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)