|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy get to a deserted island?
(a) He flies there.
(b) He floats on a raft.
(c) He rides the turtle.
(d) He swims.
2. What is Miss Pulteney's occupation?
3. Who taught the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His aunt.
4. Who does Mrs. Bixby say she is visiting when she goes to see the Colonel?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her aunt.
5. What was the name of the girl Oswald was involved with in Cairo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found on Mabel's daughter's stomach?
2. How did the mother of the narrator of "Georgy Porgy" die?
3. What kind of car picks up a hitchhiker?
4. How did Albert say he was able to help conceive a child?
5. What is Landy's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Mabel's baby in "Royal Jelly," and why is she so concerned about this?
2. What happens when Oswald is at the service station in Cairo?
3. What does the ratcatcher say is the best way to catch mice?
4. What happens when Bert looks inside the hayrick?
5. In "William and Mary," what does Landy do for William after he dies?
6. What was the experiment used by the narrator in "Georgy Porgy" to understand women?
7. How did the mother of the narrator of "Georgy Porgy" die?
8. How does Mrs. Bixby try to trick her husband into getting her the mink coat?
9. What is royal jelly?
10. What happens when Lexington eats meat for the first time in "Pig?"
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)