|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the Taylor's to have a baby?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 8 years.
2. How many of Hitler's mother's children have died?
3. What does the landlady do with all her pets when they die?
(a) Eats them.
(b) Has portraits painted of them.
(c) Stuffs them.
(d) Buries them in her well.
4. Who claims Lexington when his parents are killed?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) The state.
(d) His aunt.
5. How did Albert say he was able to help conceive a child?
(a) He prayed a lot.
(b) He had a high protein diet.
(c) He did some exercises.
(d) He drank Royal Jelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William want Mary to do with his body when he dies?
2. What kind of insect is Albert very interested in?
3. How does Vic know the man whose wife he wants to sleep with?
4. What does the rat catcher put in the bags to catch rats?
5. What is the occupation of the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Mabel's baby in "Royal Jelly," and why is she so concerned about this?
2. What happens when Lexington eats meat for the first time in "Pig?"
3. What happens when Lexington visits a packing house?
4. What kind of factory does Claud want to start and why?
5. What is royal jelly?
6. What happens when Bert looks inside the hayrick?
7. How does Mrs. Bixby try to trick her husband into getting her the mink coat?
8. In "The Great Switcheroo," what story does Vic tell Jerry and why?
9. What strange things does Billy notice about the landlady?
10. What does the ratcatcher say is the best way to catch mice?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)