|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tenant does the landlady typically accept?
(a) Young women.
(b) Young men.
(c) Older men.
(d) Older women.
2. What does Vic's wife say to him after the switch has been made?
(a) She knows what he did.
(b) She missed him the night before.
(c) She liked sex for the first time that night.
(d) She has never felt so alive.
3. Where does the cop say the man who picked up the hitchhiker will end up?
(a) An asylum.
(c) The court house.
(d) The ditch.
4. What mistake does the landlady keep making while talking to Billy?
(a) She keeps calling him by the wrong name.
(b) She keeps forgetting she is not at the doctor.
(c) She keeps forgetting what she was talking about.
(d) She keeps asking for the wrong price.
5. Who saves the giant turtle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bug was Uncle Oswald interested in?
2. What did Uncle Oswald collect?
3. Where is the giant turtle caught in "The Boy who Talked with Animals?"
4. How does Vic know the man whose wife he wants to sleep with?
5. In "The Landlady," what is Billy's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Oswald is at the service station in Cairo?
2. In "The Great Switcheroo," what story does Vic tell Jerry and why?
3. Why does Klara think her last child will live?
4. What strange things does Billy notice about the landlady?
5. What does Mary do when she first sees what Landy has done for her husband when William dies?
6. What happens when Jackie wins the race at the tracks?
7. How does the hitchhiker save the narrator from getting a ticket?
8. How did Mrs. Bixby hide her affair for so long?
9. What happens when Lexington eats meat for the first time in "Pig?"
10. How does David save the giant turtle in "The Boy who Talked with Animals?"
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)