|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Vic sleeps with?
2. What kind of business does Mr. Feasey own?
(a) A school.
(b) A casino.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A race track.
3. What worries Mabel shortly after having a baby in "Royal Jelly?"
(a) She won't eat.
(b) She screams all day.
(c) She is yellowish.
(d) She rarely sleeps.
4. In "The Landlady," what is Billy's last name?
5. What was the name of the girl Oswald was involved with in Cairo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claud plan to hunt on his poaching trip?
2. How long did it take the Taylor's to have a baby?
3. Where does Billy decide to stay after moving?
4. What does the man who picks up the hitchhiker get pulled over for?
5. Why did Hitler's mother say she moved to the town she gave birth in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vic's wife tell him the morning after the switch?
2. What does the landlady do with all of her pets when they die?
3. In "The Great Switcheroo," what story does Vic tell Jerry and why?
4. What happens when Bert looks inside the hayrick?
5. Why does Klara think her last child will live?
6. What does the ratcatcher say is the best way to catch mice?
7. How does Mrs. Bixby try to trick her husband into getting her the mink coat?
8. What happens when Oswald is at the service station in Cairo?
9. In "William and Mary," what does Landy do for William after he dies?
10. In "The Visitor," what does Oswald find out after making love to a woman in Cairo?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)