|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Perkins know Foxley?
(a) They worked together.
(b) They went to the same church.
(c) His mother worked for his mother.
(d) They went to school together.
2. What do the passengers take bets on?
(a) The number of people who will throw up.
(b) The time when the storm will end.
(c) The time when the storm will hit.
(d) The time of the completed run.
3. Why do the three men chop up the Chippendale piece they own?
(a) They think that is what Mr. Boggis wants.
(b) They don't want to sell it.
(c) They want it to fit in the car.
(d) They need it for fire wood.
4. What smashes Klausner's box?
(a) An ax.
(b) A metal wrench.
(c) A tire.
(d) A tree branch.
5. What was on the face of the man whom Edward's wife believes is reincarnated as a cat?
(b) Burn marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Madame Rosette's employees feel after their run in with Stag and his friend?
2. What does Richard seem distracted by on the night of the dinner party?
3. What kind of Chippendale piece do the three men in the country own?
4. What does the art gallery want a doctor to do for Drioli?
5. What is Patrick Maloney's occupation in "Lamb to the Slaughter?"
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Dip in the Pool," why does William panic on the cruise ship, and what does he decide to do in response to the panic?
2. In "The Way Up to Heaven," what does Mrs. Foster realize when she returns from her trip to France?
3. Why does Stuffy call Madame Rosette in the first place?
4. In "Galloping Foxley," what did Foxley used to do to Perkins?
5. Why and how does Mary kill her husband in "Lamb to the Slaughter?"
6. How do the girls working for Madame Rosette feel when they learn they are free?
7. What is the first thing Klausner discovers with his new machine?
8. Who is William, and what do he and Stag do together?
9. What does Mike always try to impress Richard with in "Taste?"
10. How does Mike and his daughter respond to the news that Richard cheated in the bet?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)