|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Drioli's wife?
2. Where is Soutine from?
3. Where does Klausner hear shrieks coming from?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A tree.
(c) A flower bed.
(d) A garden plot.
4. Who helped Mike pick out the spot where he lets his wine breathe?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The narrator.
(d) His wife.
5. What does Stag choose to find in Cairo to keep busy?
(a) Some friends.
(b) Some slaves.
(c) Some booze.
(d) Some women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Foxley used to beat Perkins with?
2. What rank does Stag's friend pretend to be when talking to Madame Rosette?
3. What is the man on the train platform with Perkins swinging around?
4. What does Mr. Boggis sell in "Parson's Pleasure?"
5. What does the South American man like to smoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mary hide her murder weapon?
2. What happens to the Chippendale commode and why?
3. How did Mike cheat in the bet, and how was this discovered?
4. How does Madame Rosette get girls to work for her on a long term basis?
5. What are the wagers of the bet between Mike and Richard?
6. How did Drioli respond to the advances Soutine made on his wife in "Skin?"
7. What does Klausner say his machine is in "The Sound Machine?"
8. In "Galloping Foxley," what did Foxley used to do to Perkins?
9. In "Dip in the Pool," why does William panic on the cruise ship, and what does he decide to do in response to the panic?
10. What is the first thing Klausner discovers with his new machine?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)