|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Claud's dog?
2. What is the occupation of the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
3. How much is the coat from the Colonel worth?
4. What does Vic's wife say to him after the switch has been made?
(a) She liked sex for the first time that night.
(b) She missed him the night before.
(c) She knows what he did.
(d) She has never felt so alive.
5. Where does Billy move?
(d) New York.
6. What does William die of?
7. What kind of business does Claud Cubbage own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A mechanic shop.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A bar.
8. What mistake does the landlady keep making while talking to Billy?
(a) She keeps forgetting she is not at the doctor.
(b) She keeps asking for the wrong price.
(c) She keeps calling him by the wrong name.
(d) She keeps forgetting what she was talking about.
9. Why does William tell Mary to disconnect the telephone when he is dead?
(a) He can't afford the payments.
(b) He never liked the tone.
(c) He won't be using it.
(d) He doesn't want her to move on.
10. How many of Hitler's mother's children have died?
11. What is found on Mabel's daughter's stomach?
(a) Black lines.
(b) Yellow hairs.
(c) Green markings.
(d) Red scars.
12. What kind of bug was Uncle Oswald interested in?
13. Where does Claud want the ratcatcher to put some poison?
(a) It the alleyway.
(b) In the hayrick.
(c) In his cellar.
(d) In his garage.
14. What is the name of Mr. Hoddy's daughter?
15. What was the name of Hitler's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Feasy an expert at?
2. What does Claud make to take with him on a poaching trip?
3. Where does the rat catcher go to catch rats?
4. What worries Mabel shortly after having a baby in "Royal Jelly?"
5. Who kills Lexington's parents?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)