|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lexington's parents get into the locked house?
(a) They call a lock smith.
(b) The break a window.
(c) They come in through a window.
(d) They break down the door.
2. What does the narrator of "Georgy Porgy" experiment with to understand women?
3. How much is the coat from the Colonel worth?
4. What is the hitchhiker very skilled at?
(a) Manipulating others.
(c) Getting out of trouble.
(d) Reading people.
5. What is the name of Mr. Hoddy's daughter?
6. What was the name of the girl Oswald was involved with in Cairo?
7. Where does Mrs. Bixby take her mink coat from the Colonel?
(a) A milliner's store.
(b) A pawn shop.
(c) A broker.
(d) A coat shop.
8. Who was Mr. Bixby having an affair with?
(a) His secretary.
(b) The landlady.
(c) His boss.
(d) The neighbor's daughter.
9. What is found on Mabel's daughter's stomach?
(a) Black lines.
(b) Yellow hairs.
(c) Green markings.
(d) Red scars.
10. What is the occupation of the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
11. How does Vic know the man whose wife he wants to sleep with?
(a) They meet at a party.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They work together.
12. Whose wife does Vic want to sleep with in "The Great Switcheroo?"
13. What does the landlady do with all her pets when they die?
(a) Stuffs them.
(b) Has portraits painted of them.
(c) Buries them in her well.
(d) Eats them.
14. What was the name of Hitler's father?
15. What mistake does the landlady keep making while talking to Billy?
(a) She keeps forgetting what she was talking about.
(b) She keeps calling him by the wrong name.
(c) She keeps forgetting she is not at the doctor.
(d) She keeps asking for the wrong price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Claud want the ratcatcher to put some poison?
2. Who claims Lexington when his parents are killed?
3. What does the man who picks up the hitchhiker get pulled over for?
4. Who taught the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
5. What did Uncle Oswald collect?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)