|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the coat from the Colonel worth?
2. Why is Hitler's mother sure that he will survive?
(a) She sees destiny in his eyes.
(b) She has prayed about it.
(c) She heard a voice tell her.
(d) She saw him in a vision.
3. Why does William tell Mary to disconnect the telephone when he is dead?
(a) He doesn't want her to move on.
(b) He won't be using it.
(c) He never liked the tone.
(d) He can't afford the payments.
4. What does the landlady do with all her pets when they die?
(a) Buries them in her well.
(b) Eats them.
(c) Has portraits painted of them.
(d) Stuffs them.
5. What mistake does the landlady keep making while talking to Billy?
(a) She keeps asking for the wrong price.
(b) She keeps calling him by the wrong name.
(c) She keeps forgetting she is not at the doctor.
(d) She keeps forgetting what she was talking about.
6. Who was Mr. Bixby having an affair with?
(a) His secretary.
(b) The neighbor's daughter.
(c) His boss.
(d) The landlady.
7. What is the name of Mr. Hoddy's daughter?
8. How does Vic know the man whose wife he wants to sleep with?
(a) They meet at a party.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They work together.
9. What does William die of?
10. Who taught the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His aunt.
11. What kind of business does Claud Cubbage own?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A mechanic shop.
12. Where does Billy decide to stay after moving?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A brothel.
13. What does Landy do for William after he dies?
(a) Covers up the rumors about him.
(b) Protects Mary.
(c) Delivers his eulogy.
(d) Keeps his brain alive.
14. What did Uncle Oswald collect?
(a) Leather belts.
(c) Walking sticks.
15. What does Claud plan to hunt on his poaching trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Mabel shortly after having a baby in "Royal Jelly?"
2. Who cheats Lexington out of a large portion of his inheritance?
3. What does Mabel say her daughter resembles at the end of the story?
4. Who saves the giant turtle?
5. What kind of factory does Claud say he wants to start?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)