|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Rosette's occupation?
(a) A maid.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A governess.
(d) A brothel owner.
2. What does Mike want to win in his bet with Richard?
(a) Richard's good stamp on his vineyard.
(b) Richard's new publishing contract.
(c) Richard's son's hand in marriage for his daughter.
(d) Richard's two houses.
3. Where does Stag meet up with William?
(a) The library.
(b) A bar.
(c) The landing pad.
(d) A theater.
4. What is Patrick Maloney's wife's name?
5. Where is the Englishman vacationing in "Man from the South?"
6. What does the man on the train platform say his name really is?
7. What does Stag choose to find in Cairo to keep busy?
(a) Some women.
(b) Some slaves.
(c) Some friends.
(d) Some booze.
8. What does Mr. Boggis say people in rural areas do not realize?
(a) How cluttered their homes are.
(b) How valuable their furniture is.
(c) How much money their land is worth.
(d) How much coverage they need.
9. What does the South American man offer a sailor in a bet?
(a) A car.
(b) A woman.
(c) A $100 bill.
(d) A room in the hotel.
10. Where does Stag lock Madame Rosette?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) Her closet.
(c) Her office.
(d) A large trunk.
11. What kind of soldiers are flirting with the English girls in "Man from the South?"
12. How does Perkins know Foxley?
(a) His mother worked for his mother.
(b) They went to the same church.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They worked together.
13. Where does Drioli live in "Skin?"
14. What does Klausner tell Scott his box is?
(a) A vault.
(b) An engine.
(c) A secret.
(d) A sound machine.
15. What is strange about the cat that Edward finds in his yard?
(a) It has a lump on its face.
(b) It has no tail.
(c) It only has one eye.
(d) It is bald.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Englishman meet the South American man?
2. How does Mr. Foster like to torture his wife?
3. Why does Edward's wife think the cat is a reincarnated musician?
4. How does Mr. Boggis get people to trust him?
5. Where was Stag fighting before he went to the hotel in Cairo?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)