|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Englishman vacationing in "Man from the South?"
2. What does Mike want to win in his bet with Richard?
(a) Richard's two houses.
(b) Richard's son's hand in marriage for his daughter.
(c) Richard's good stamp on his vineyard.
(d) Richard's new publishing contract.
3. How much could William win if he won the whole auction?
(a) 4,000 pounds.
(b) 7,000 pounds.
(c) 6,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
4. What does the art gallery want a doctor to do for Drioli?
(a) Remove his back skin and replace it.
(b) Prove he is the real Soutine.
(c) Cure his terminal illness.
(d) Restore his hands that have rheumatism.
5. How long was Mrs. Foster in France?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
6. What does Richard want to win in his bet with Mike?
(a) Mike's daughter's hand in marriage.
(b) Mike's good stamp on his restaurant.
(c) Mike's two houses.
(d) Mike's new publishing contract.
7. Where does Drioli live in "Skin?"
8. What does Mrs. Maloney do just after killing her husband?
(a) Visits a church.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Goes shopping.
9. What causes Mrs. Foster's plane to France to be grounded?
(a) A security threat.
(b) A mechanical problem.
(d) A sick child onboard.
10. How much did William spend for betting on the lower number field?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
11. How long has it been since Perkins has seen Foxley when he appears on the train platform?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 20 years.
12. In "Madame Rosette," who is Stag's partner?
13. What is William's occupation?
14. How old is Mike's daughter?
15. How did Drioli used to make a lot of money from sailors?
(a) He would send flowers to their wives.
(b) He would get them jobs on new ships.
(c) He was a tattoo artist.
(d) He would make fake ID's for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edward's wife's name in "Edward the Conqueror?"
2. What smashes Klausner's box?
3. What is Scott's occupation in "The Sound Machine?"
4. How does the cat respond to music played by Chopin?
5. In "Taste," what is Mike's daughter's name?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)