|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Taste," what is Mike's daughter's name?
2. What does the sailor have to do to win the bet?
(a) Get one of the English girls to sleep with him.
(b) Smoke a cigar without vomiting.
(c) Ignite his lighter 10 times.
(d) Hold his breath for 3 minutes.
3. Where does Klausner hear shrieks coming from?
(a) A flower bed.
(b) A mailbox.
(c) A tree.
(d) A garden plot.
4. How old is Mike's daughter?
5. How do Klausner and Mrs. Saunders know each other?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) They work together.
(c) She is his nurse.
(d) They went to school together.
6. What does the South American man offer a sailor in a bet?
(a) A car.
(b) A room in the hotel.
(c) A $100 bill.
(d) A woman.
7. What kind of women do the Egyptians prefer?
(a) Quiet women.
(b) Fuller women.
(c) Older women.
(d) Younger women.
8. Where did Stag's friend find a girl he was interested in?
(a) The library.
(b) A bar.
(c) A sunglasses shop.
(d) The theater.
9. Why does Mrs. Maloney kill her husband?
(a) He accused her of cheating on him.
(b) He said something rude about her father.
(c) He threatened her life.
(d) He was leaving her.
10. Why do the three men chop up the Chippendale piece they own?
(a) They don't want to sell it.
(b) They think that is what Mr. Boggis wants.
(c) They need it for fire wood.
(d) They want it to fit in the car.
11. What does Stag collect from the people working for Madame Rosette?
(a) Their statements.
(b) Their phone numbers.
(c) Their pictures.
(d) Their names and addresses.
12. What does Mr. Boggis sell in "Parson's Pleasure?"
(a) Real estate.
(d) Antique furniture.
13. What does the South American man like to smoke?
14. In "Dip in the Pool," who is William eating with on the cruise ship?
(a) His maid.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mistress.
(d) The ship's purser.
15. What was the name of Drioli's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did William spend for betting on the lower number field?
2. What does the gallery owner try to do when Drioli first comes in?
3. How many times did the woman who stopped the South American man lose the bet?
4. What is the one thing that makes Mrs. Foster worry in "The Way Up to Heaven?"
5. What does the woman talking to William say she saw when she is taken inside?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)