|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way Up to Heaven and Parson's Pleasure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard an expert at?
2. Where was Stag fighting before he went to the hotel in Cairo?
3. How did Drioli used to make a lot of money from sailors?
(a) He would get them jobs on new ships.
(b) He was a tattoo artist.
(c) He would make fake ID's for them.
(d) He would send flowers to their wives.
4. In "Galloping Foxley," what does Perkins like so much about his commute?
(a) The routine.
(b) The speed.
(c) The loneliness.
(d) The scenery.
5. What does Stag choose to find in Cairo to keep busy?
(a) Some friends.
(b) Some women.
(c) Some slaves.
(d) Some booze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the South American man like to smoke?
2. What does Mr. Foster plan to do while his wife is in France?
3. What is Edward's wife's name in "Edward the Conqueror?"
4. How does Mr. Foster like to torture his wife?
5. In "Taste," what is Mike's daughter's name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)