|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Claud's Dog: The Ratcatcher, Rummins, Mr. Hoddy, Mr. Feasey and Champion of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Drioli's occupation?
(a) A beggar.
(b) An artist.
(c) A jester.
(d) A thief.
2. What does Klausner tell Scott his box is?
(a) A vault.
(b) A sound machine.
(c) An engine.
(d) A secret.
3. What was the name of Drioli's wife?
4. What is found on Mabel's daughter's stomach?
(a) Green markings.
(b) Red scars.
(c) Black lines.
(d) Yellow hairs.
5. Who taught the narrator of "Georgy Porgy?"
(a) His uncle.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the South American man offer a sailor in a bet?
2. What is William's occupation?
3. What has the narrator of "Georgy Porgy" never done?
4. What job does a stranger offer Drioli to do?
5. What rank does Stag's friend pretend to be when talking to Madame Rosette?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)