1. In "Madame Rosette," who is Stag's partner?
2. What is Stag's occupation?
3. What war does "Madame Rosette" take place in?
4. What does Stag choose to find in Cairo to keep busy?
(a) Some friends.
(b) Some women.
(c) Some slaves.
(d) Some booze.
5. Where was Stag fighting before he went to the hotel in Cairo?
6. What is Madame Rosette's occupation?
(a) A maid.
(b) A governess.
(c) A brothel owner.
(d) A bartender.
7. Where did Stag's friend find a girl he was interested in?
(a) The library.
(b) A bar.
(c) The theater.
(d) A sunglasses shop.
8. How does Madame Rosette get people to work for her on a long term basis?
(a) She takes care of their children.
(b) She pays them well.
(c) She blackmails them.
(d) She gets their current bosses to fire them.
9. What rank does Stag's friend pretend to be when talking to Madame Rosette?
This section contains 3,699 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)