• Stag and Stuffy are fighter pilots in WWII. They have been fighting in Libya and are at a hotel in Cairo to wash up and get some rest.
• They go shopping. Stuffy likes a girl he sees in a sunglasses shop. Stag tells him to call Madame Rosette. She is a brothel owner and will help him meet the pretty girl.
• Madame Rosette says she will overpay the girl for the first night and then blackmail her to stay in her service. This makes Stuffy really uncomfortable.
• Stag meets with William in a bar, and they watch women dance while talking about how Egyptians like fuller women.
• Stuffy says he wants to free the girls working for Rosette. He and Stag lock her in a closet and release all the women who are very grateful.
• The girls give out their phone numbers so they can work...
This section contains 2,590 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)