|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kessa is scared, Sandy tells her that all of the turmoil she's feeling is a sign of _________ in her recovery.
(d) What's to come.
2. How long was Myrna in the last hospital when she was getting too low in her weight?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Seven months.
3. Francesca told herself in the mirror that she deserved to look like _________, that she was ugly inside and outside.
4. What title did Dr. Jarvis bestow on Sandy, even though Francesca corrected him when he did?
(a) Head case.
5. What does Francesca finally ask Lila when they are sitting together in their room?
(a) If she is mad at her.
(b) If she likes her.
(c) If she is crazy.
(d) If she thinks she can get better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who usually helped Francesca to his office as she was still having trouble moving around after her surgery?
2. One crazy doctor called Myrna ________ which she doesn't believe because she is able to take care of everyone.
3. What does Grace decide that she and her husband need in order to deal with the Francesca situation?
4. Why can't Francesca get up from her bed after the surgery, which keeps her from exercising?
5. What is going to happen to Francesca's stomach when she begins to gain weight again, according to Sandy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myrna think about people who have anorexia, revealing this to Francesca when they are talking?
2. What does Myrna do as soon as she's released from her punishment at the start of this section?
3. Why won't Francesca talk to her brother about how angry she is with him?
4. What happens in the middle of the night to Francesca when she tries to get out of bed?
5. What hasn't Grace told Gregg about the situation with Francesca in the hospital as she doesn't want to worry him?
6. Who does Sandy include in the 'trio' as he calls a group when he is talking with Francesca in the hospital?
7. What does Sandy point out about the lack of attention that Francesca seems to experience in her family?
8. What does Francesca say the reasoning was behind her hiding her food in her room?
9. What is the observation that Grace makes when Susanna and Hal are fighting with each other?
10. What does Francesca do when she is waiting for her parents to come pick her up from the hospital?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)