|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ had decided that it wasn't necessary to bother Gregg with the constant updates about Francesca.
2. What is the reason why Lila is in the hospital with Francesca, as she tells her?
(b) Clubfoot surgery.
(d) Gallbladder surgery.
3. What does Lila think is a black person disease in the same way that anorexia is a white people disease?
(b) Club feet.
(c) Sickle cell.
4. How many portions does Francesca normally divide her food into as one of her rituals?
5. Gregg tells Francesca, though it might not have been a good idea, for her to get "________ and happy and out of the hospital on the double."
Short Answer Questions
1. Grace informs Susanna that Francesca still has the tube in her ____________, the hyperal that she wrote to Susanna about.
2. When Francesca asks Sandy how long it will be until she isn't afraid of gaining weight, what does he say?
3. What does Lila think about Myrna after Francesca is done talking with her?
4. What does Lila notice about their room that alerts the nurses to something strange going on?
5. What is the first answer that Francesca has when Sandy asks her how she is feeling at the present time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gregg say when Grace asks him to come home for a few days to see Francesca?
2. What happens with Francesca which ends up getting her in trouble with the nurses?
3. What does Susanna have to say when she finds out that Gregg isn't coming home for the family meeting?
4. What does Francesca think about the way that her parents fawn over Susanna and Gregg?
5. What does Francesca do the second she arrives in the hospital ward and gets settled?
6. What does Myrna describe to Francesca, which makes Francesca feel like that's sort of a disgusting thought?
7. What does Sandy Sherman warn Francesca's parents that she may do to them in the next few weeks?
8. Who is Francesca's roommate when she is in the hospital? What is her roommate doing in the hospital?
9. What does Francesca do when she is waiting for her parents to come pick her up from the hospital?
10. What does Hal start a fight about when he first talks with Susanna the night of her arrival?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)