|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sandy begins to have Francesca __________ when they are in their sessions together.
2. What does the nurse say that Francesca can ask for any time she wants it, though Francesca thinks she'd be like a dog if she did that?
(d) Phone call.
3. What does Francesca finally ask Lila when they are sitting together in their room?
(a) If she likes her.
(b) If she is mad at her.
(c) If she thinks she can get better.
(d) If she is crazy.
4. Donaldson had once mentioned to Sandy that they could not cure anorexics, only __________ them.
5. Lila tells Francesca that she reacts differently to situations than Francesca does. When she's angry, she _________.
(c) Hits something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the medical condition that the doctor thinks Francesca may possibly have, so it will need to be monitored?
2. What did Francesca say happened to her during the middle of the night, though no one seemed to help her out?
3. What was the vacation that Gregg reminded Francesca of when they were talking on the phone?
4. It was the first ____________ Sherman had organized with the house staff that day.
5. Myrna was actually able to convince two interns not to _____________ as her results were fine two days before.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hal start a fight about when he first talks with Susanna the night of her arrival?
2. Who is Francesca's roommate when she is in the hospital? What is her roommate doing in the hospital?
3. What does Sandy Sherman warn Francesca's parents that she may do to them in the next few weeks?
4. What does Francesca do the second she arrives in the hospital ward and gets settled?
5. What does Myrna do as soon as she's released from her punishment at the start of this section?
6. What does Francesca say the reasoning was behind her hiding her food in her room?
7. What does Francesca feel about the way she looks when she looks in the mirror?
8. What does Gregg say when Grace asks him to come home for a few days to see Francesca?
9. What happens in the middle of the night to Francesca when she tries to get out of bed?
10. What does Francesca decide to do in order to tell her brother about her feelings of him?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)