|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Francesca sitting during the meeting with the rest of her family and Sherman in the hospital?
(a) On Grace's lap.
2. Where does Myrna invite Francesca to go saying that Francesca has never been there before?
(a) The porch.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The janitor closet.
(d) Her room.
3. What does Susanna wish that her mother would not do long distance as there's nothing she can do?
(b) Get angry.
(d) Ask for help.
4. Donaldson had once mentioned to Sandy that they could not cure anorexics, only __________ them.
5. What does Hal decide to do in order to stop Francesca from trying to make them feel guilty?
(a) Takes the phone off the hook.
(b) Calls Sandy.
(c) He yells at her.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Francesca answer when she was asked who Dr. Gordon was, immediately regretting her answer?
2. Lila didn't really have a lot of patience with Francesca when her ____________ showed.
3. What was Francesca's response to finding out that her brother, Gregg, wasn't going to come home for the family session?
4. Sandy begins to have Francesca __________ when they are in their sessions together.
5. Francesca tries to explain that the thing in her _________ still bothers her, but Lila doesn't think that's true.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Francesca say the reasoning was behind her hiding her food in her room?
2. What does Myrna do as soon as she's released from her punishment at the start of this section?
3. What happens with Francesca which ends up getting her in trouble with the nurses?
4. What does Myrna describe to Francesca, which makes Francesca feel like that's sort of a disgusting thought?
5. What does Sandy point out about the lack of attention that Francesca seems to experience in her family?
6. What does Sandy Sherman warn Francesca's parents that she may do to them in the next few weeks?
7. What does Francesca do when she is waiting for her parents to come pick her up from the hospital?
8. Who is Francesca's roommate when she is in the hospital? What is her roommate doing in the hospital?
9. What does Susanna point out about her parents' relationship when she sees them together?
10. What does Francesca decide to do in order to tell her brother about her feelings of him?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)