|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title did Dr. Jarvis bestow on Sandy, even though Francesca corrected him when he did?
(a) Head case.
2. What does Lila notice about their room that alerts the nurses to something strange going on?
(a) No light.
(b) Missing trays.
(c) Rotting smell.
(d) A closed bathroom door.
3. Where does Myrna invite Francesca to go saying that Francesca has never been there before?
(a) Her room.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The janitor closet.
(d) The porch.
4. What does Susanna wish that her mother would not do long distance as there's nothing she can do?
(a) Ask for help.
(d) Get angry.
5. What is the reason why Lila is in the hospital with Francesca, as she tells her?
(a) Gallbladder surgery.
(d) Clubfoot surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kessa is scared, Sandy tells her that all of the turmoil she's feeling is a sign of _________ in her recovery.
2. Hal asks whether it matters who he sits next to during the family session, and how does Sandy answer?
3. What does Hal decide to do in order to stop Francesca from trying to make them feel guilty?
4. Who usually helped Francesca to his office as she was still having trouble moving around after her surgery?
5. Gregg tells Francesca, though it might not have been a good idea, for her to get "________ and happy and out of the hospital on the double."
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Francesca's roommate when she is in the hospital? What is her roommate doing in the hospital?
2. What does Francesca do when she is waiting for her parents to come pick her up from the hospital?
3. What does Francesca tell Myrna that she wants to know about the hospital?
4. Who does Sandy include in the 'trio' as he calls a group when he is talking with Francesca in the hospital?
5. What does Susanna have to say when she finds out that Gregg isn't coming home for the family meeting?
6. What do Hal and Grace do after Francesca begins to get angry with them for not bringing her home?
7. What happens to make Francesca sick when she is in the hospital?
8. What does Francesca decide to do in order to tell her brother about her feelings of him?
9. What does Myrna do as soon as she's released from her punishment at the start of this section?
10. What does Gregg say when Grace asks him to come home for a few days to see Francesca?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)