|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had almost made Francesca not come to her appointment at all when she was scheduled?
(a) Food vendors.
(b) School assignment.
(d) A fainting spell.
2. Who is called a turkey during a conversation between some girls as they walked to a party?
3. One of the theories that Dr. Gordon shares with Grace about the cause of anorexia is that the girl is afraid of ____________.
(b) Growing up.
(d) Their parents.
4. What color was the rug at Dr. Smith's as Francesca found out after spending most of her time starting at it?
5. What did Francesca end up eating when she was clinking around her glasses and dishes in the sink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grace begin to think Francesca was doing up in her room when she wasn't studying and she wasn't dancing?
2. How many times per week does Dr. Smith want to see Francesca in his office for her treatment?
3. What does Dr. Gordon feel is too dangerous so Francesca needs to be put into a hospital?
4. What is making Francesca cold when she is sitting in Dr. Smith's office, as he is quick to point out?
5. Where does Madame ask to speak with Francesca the week after she loses a few pounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Francesca's mother frightened for the health of her daughter at the start of this section?
2. When Francesca goes in for her appointment, although she is late, what is her weight at this time?
3. Why does Francesca panic along the way to the doctor's appointment, arriving forty-five minutes late as a result?
4. Why does Francesca's dad become angry with Dr. Smith when he tries to call him?
5. Why is Dr. Gordon going to set Francesca up with an appointment to see Sandy Sherman?
6. Why is Francesca afraid to speak to Dr. Smith when they are speaking privately, away from her parents?
7. Why does Dr. Gordon decide to put Francesca in the hospital after her next appointment?
8. What does the letter that Grace receives from Susanna have to say about her future plans?
9. What does Dr. Gordon do in order to be more vigilant about monitoring Francesca and her weight?
10. What does Francesca do after ballet class when the rest of the girls want to go get burgers to eat?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)