|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lila think about Myrna after Francesca is done talking with her?
2. Where did Francesca say that she was when she was supposed to be served her lunch, so they forgot about her?
(a) Procedure room.
(c) Common room.
3. Myrna tells Francesca that she just likes to be the _______ on the ward, which makes Lila say that she must be on the psycho ward.
4. What does the doctor relate in terms of Francesca's emotional state to Sandy when he calls to see how Francesca is doing?
5. Francesca told herself in the mirror that she deserved to look like _________, that she was ugly inside and outside.
6. When Kessa is scared, Sandy tells her that all of the turmoil she's feeling is a sign of _________ in her recovery.
(c) What's to come.
7. Grace informs Susanna that Francesca still has the tube in her ____________, the hyperal that she wrote to Susanna about.
8. Who usually helped Francesca to his office as she was still having trouble moving around after her surgery?
(b) Dr. Jarvis.
9. The nurse with Francesca had reminded Francesca of a _______________ on the vacation.
(b) Fellow guest.
10. Hal asks whether it matters who he sits next to during the family session, and how does Sandy answer?
(b) I don't know. What do you think?
(c) Next to me.
11. What was the snack that Francesca said was just too awful even look at, much less eat?
(b) Milk and cookies.
(d) Peanut butter sandwich.
12. Francesca tells Myrna that she is not Francesca's _________, nor is Myrna a nurse or a doctor.
13. What do the nurses in the ward call Francesca and others like her in the ward?
14. It was the first ____________ Sherman had organized with the house staff that day.
(b) Diagnosis planning.
(c) Treatment plan.
15. What kind of animal does Lila believe Francesca looks like now that she is so skinny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Francesca stolen the night before and had put into her drawer for safe keeping?
2. Who decided to call Hal and Grace as soon as they got back from the hospital?
3. What kind of clothes is Susanna wearing that makes Hal say that she should find something else to wear?
4. When Francesca asks Sandy how long it will be until she isn't afraid of gaining weight, what does he say?
5. When Francesca talks about how 'she' pulled more shit than anyone could imagine, who is the 'she' to whom Francesca refers?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)