|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the rug at Dr. Smith's as Francesca found out after spending most of her time starting at it?
2. Hal says the Dr. Waldman doesn't treat an ear or a lung or a leg. He treats _________.
(c) Head disorders.
3. The only thing that Francesca's mother seems to dislike about Gregg's letters is what?
(a) Their tone.
(b) Their infrequency.
(c) Their snobbery.
(d) Their bragging.
4. What had Francesca promised her parents she would do if she was coming home from a party alone?
(a) Take a cab.
(c) Call them for a ride.
5. What excuse does Francesca give for not wanting to talk to her father after he talks to Dr. Smith?
(c) Dance lessons.
6. What does Madame say is the most important thing a dancer needs in order to be a professional?
(a) Healthy foods.
(c) A skinny torso.
7. Grace tells Dr. Gordon that Francesca has always been the _________ child, the good one in the family.
8. What did Francesca learn about the auditions about two weeks after the audition took place?
(a) She was stiff and lacked grace.
(b) She was too heavy.
(c) She made it.
(d) She wasn't old enough.
9. What was the emotion that Grace never had, leaving that emotion to her husband to show?
10. What does Francesca think caused her strange dreams that she has after returning from the party with Julia?
(a) The food.
(b) The coffee.
(d) The shot she had.
11. What is the name that Francesca chooses for herself as she begins to make plans to lose weight?
12. What role does Francesca remember playing when she used to play childhood games with her friends?
13. Who is the boy that introduces himself to Francesca when she is sitting by herself, trying not to be noticed?
14. When Francesca began to notice there was more hair growing on her body, her response was that her body was ____________.
(c) Strange feeling.
15. How many classes does Francesca say that she is taking every week, which makes someone else think she's going to become a professional?
Short Answer Questions
1. Francesca says that she's going to see Sandy because ___________ think she is losing too much weight.
2. When does the therapist call Francesca's father back after he initially calls him to set up an appointment?
3. Who was beginning to notice the rituals that Francesca was doing when she was in the house?
4. What were the words that Madame uttered that Francesca hoped where meant for her?
5. On what holiday did Madame end up kicking other dancers out of the class, frightening Francesca?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)