|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Francesca end up eating when she was clinking around her glasses and dishes in the sink?
2. When Francesca began to notice there was more hair growing on her body, her response was that her body was ____________.
(a) Strange feeling.
3. What color of leotard does Madame wear when Francesca is looking at her in the mirror as she danced?
4. Grace tells Dr. Gordon that Francesca has always been the _________ child, the good one in the family.
5. Grace thought to herself that if only motherhood was a job, but no, it was a position of ___________, in her mind.
6. What excuse does Francesca give for not wanting to talk to her father after he talks to Dr. Smith?
(c) Dance lessons.
7. After the audition, Francesca believes she did better than anyone else because she was ___________.
8. What had almost made Francesca not come to her appointment at all when she was scheduled?
(a) School assignment.
(b) Food vendors.
(c) A fainting spell.
9. Where was Francesca feeling pain in her body, though the triumph she felt worked to dull this pain?
(a) Her left arm.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Behind her knee.
(d) Her back.
10. How many classes does Francesca say that she is taking every week, which makes someone else think she's going to become a professional?
11. What does Francesca say that everyone is doing to her when she arrives at Sandy Sherman's office?
(a) Ignoring her.
(b) Picking on her.
(c) Not listening to her emotions.
(d) Bored with her.
12. What does Francesca answer when Sandy asks if she thinks about her weight?
(c) All the time.
13. Grace believed that Dr. Smith was going to be able to be more ____________ than others in the situation.
14. What kind of jeans was Sandy Sherman wearing when Francesca first sees him in his office?
15. What did Francesca order to drink when she was sitting with Madame and talking?
(c) Grapefruit juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was beginning to appear on Francesca's body in order to keep her warm as the fat began to melt away?
2. Who does Hal immediately accuse of being late, though she is not late at all?
3. Francesca is clear that she doesn't want to talk about her ____________ when she first meets with Sandy.
4. At the next appointment with Sandy Sherman, what does Francesca arrive with?
5. Francesca believes she looks ___________ when she looks in the mirror, in response to her father's opinion.
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)