1. While the girls are at the barre, the girls point and ___________ as Madame keeps time for the dancers.
2. Where was Francesca feeling pain in her body, though the triumph she felt worked to dull this pain?
3. What color of leotard does Madame wear when Francesca is looking at her in the mirror as she danced?
4. Which person in the ballet class did not have an ounce of fat on her, at least according to Francesca's calculations?
5. What were the words that Madame uttered that Francesca hoped where meant for her?
6. What does Madame tell Francesca to stay in order to be a dancer?
This section contains 4,427 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)