|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lila think is a black person disease in the same way that anorexia is a white people disease?
(b) Club feet.
(c) Sickle cell.
2. After the appointment with Dr. Smith, Hal says to himself "___________ to get her to eat and teach her some manners."
(b) A pain in the ass.
(c) Weekly sessions.
(d) 50 minutes.
3. What does Francesca's father tell her not to do when they are sitting at the table together?
(d) Eat so quickly.
4. On what holiday did Madame end up kicking other dancers out of the class, frightening Francesca?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Columbus Day.
(c) President's Day.
(d) Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
5. When Francesca began to notice there was more hair growing on her body, her response was that her body was ____________.
(d) Strange feeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Francesca believes she looks ___________ when she looks in the mirror, in response to her father's opinion.
2. What does Francesca answer when Sandy asks if she thinks about her weight?
3. What does Lila think about Myrna after Francesca is done talking with her?
4. What does Grace say that Francesca had said was the reason behind her initial weight loss?
5. What is the first answer that Francesca has when Sandy asks her how she is feeling at the present time?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)