|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the rug at Dr. Smith's as Francesca found out after spending most of her time starting at it?
2. What does Madame tell Francesca to stay in order to be a dancer?
3. What did Francesca learn about the auditions about two weeks after the audition took place?
(a) She was too heavy.
(b) She wasn't old enough.
(c) She was stiff and lacked grace.
(d) She made it.
4. What did Francesca answer when she was asked who Dr. Gordon was, immediately regretting her answer?
(a) Mom's doctor.
5. What does Lila think is a black person disease in the same way that anorexia is a white people disease?
(a) Club feet.
(c) Sickle cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lila notice about their room that alerts the nurses to something strange going on?
2. Grace thought to herself that if only motherhood was a job, but no, it was a position of ___________, in her mind.
3. Lila tells Francesca that she reacts differently to situations than Francesca does. When she's angry, she _________.
4. What does Hal decide to do in order to stop Francesca from trying to make them feel guilty?
5. What does Grace say that Francesca had said was the reason behind her initial weight loss?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)