|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gregg tells Francesca, though it might not have been a good idea, for her to get "________ and happy and out of the hospital on the double."
2. What trip was Francesca reminded of when she looked around her hospital room as she settled in?
3. What magazine does Francesca buy in order to find pictures by which to compare her progress as she loses weight?
4. What is the name that Francesca chooses for herself as she begins to make plans to lose weight?
5. What does Francesca say that everyone is doing to her when she arrives at Sandy Sherman's office?
(a) Not listening to her emotions.
(b) Picking on her.
(c) Bored with her.
(d) Ignoring her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had almost made Francesca not come to her appointment at all when she was scheduled?
2. What does Francesca begin to count when she gets up in the morning, barking at herself?
3. Which person in the ballet class did not have an ounce of fat on her, at least according to Francesca's calculations?
4. What did Francesca order to drink when she was sitting with Madame and talking?
5. Francesca says that she's going to see Sandy because ___________ think she is losing too much weight.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)