|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Madame ask to speak with Francesca the week after she loses a few pounds?
(a) A bank.
(b) Health food store.
(c) A pretzel vendor.
(d) The street.
2. Hal believed that a therapist did have a vested interest in the outcome of his patients - when it came to the __________.
3. What excuse does Francesca give for not wanting to talk to her father after he talks to Dr. Smith?
(b) Dance lessons.
4. What does Francesca answer when Sandy asks if she thinks about her weight?
(a) All the time.
5. Francesca is thinking to herself as she is walking home, thinking to herself that __________ comes not from food, but from will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Francesca discover has moved around the things in her room, which upsets her to see?
2. What does Madame say is the most important thing a dancer needs in order to be a professional?
3. Francesca believes she looks ___________ when she looks in the mirror, in response to her father's opinion.
4. Where was Francesca feeling pain in her body, though the triumph she felt worked to dull this pain?
5. How much does Sandy ask Francesca to gain in terms of weight so that she can stay out of the hospital?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)