|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hal believed that a therapist did have a vested interest in the outcome of his patients - when it came to the __________.
2. What magazine does Francesca buy in order to find pictures by which to compare her progress as she loses weight?
3. What band was playing at a high volume at the party when Francesca arrived with the other girls?
(a) Twisted Sister.
(c) Def Leppard.
4. After the audition, Francesca believes she did better than anyone else because she was ___________.
5. What excuse does Francesca give for not wanting to talk to her father after he talks to Dr. Smith?
(c) Dance lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Francesca do in response to her father's continuing to watch over her as she ate meals?
2. Where was Francesca's sister living after she left college, which caused quite a scene in the family?
3. What does Hal not want to do in order to help Francesca out with her new problem?
4. How many classes does Francesca say that she is taking every week, which makes someone else think she's going to become a professional?
5. What does Sandy test Francesca on when she is getting her coffee ready at the office?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)