|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal not want to do in order to help Francesca out with her new problem?
(a) Look at her.
(b) Watch her every move.
(c) Take her to a hospital.
(d) Support a shrink for years.
2. While the girls are at the barre, the girls point and ___________ as Madame keeps time for the dancers.
3. When does the therapist call Francesca's father back after he initially calls him to set up an appointment?
(a) At fifteen of the hour.
(b) On the hour.
(c) At five of the hour.
(d) At ten of the hour.
4. What did Dr. Gordon want to do to Francesca when she saw the defiance on Francesca's face?
(b) Lecture her.
(d) Slap her.
5. What role does Francesca remember playing when she used to play childhood games with her friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the girls invite Francesca to go after the ballet class was over in the beginning of the story?
2. Who was beginning to notice the rituals that Francesca was doing when she was in the house?
3. One of the theories that Dr. Gordon shares with Grace about the cause of anorexia is that the girl is afraid of ____________.
4. What does Francesca begin to count when she gets up in the morning, barking at herself?
5. What does Francesca reveal to be her middle name when she is remembering the games she used to play?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)