|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francesca begin to count when she gets up in the morning, barking at herself?
(a) The minutes until school.
(b) Her teeth.
(d) The pushups she can do.
2. What does Francesca's father tell her not to do when they are sitting at the table together?
(c) Eat so quickly.
3. What color was the rug at Dr. Smith's as Francesca found out after spending most of her time starting at it?
4. What does Madame tell Francesca to stay in order to be a dancer?
5. What does Dr. Gordon decide to do in order to help Francesca get her appetite back?
(a) Put her in the hospital.
(b) Give her medication.
(c) Tell her to stay home from school.
(d) Put her on a diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the audition, Francesca believes she did better than anyone else because she was ___________.
2. Where was Francesca's sister living after she left college, which caused quite a scene in the family?
3. Dr. Waldman thought of another patient he'd seen, one that was as thin as Francesca, but there was a reason for it: ___________.
4. What band was playing at a high volume at the party when Francesca arrived with the other girls?
5. Grace tells Dr. Gordon that Francesca has always been the _________ child, the good one in the family.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)