|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person in the ballet class did not have an ounce of fat on her, at least according to Francesca's calculations?
2. What would cause Dr. Smith to begin to divulge the contents of Francesca's sessions, but not before?
(b) When she asks him to.
(c) A month into therapy.
(d) When the parents start paying.
3. What does Francesca suddenly feel is too dirty and something that needs to be avoided in the morning?
(a) The kitchen.
(c) Her toothbrush.
(d) Her bed.
4. Who was beginning to notice the rituals that Francesca was doing when she was in the house?
(b) Grace and Hal.
(c) No one.
5. What were the words that Madame uttered that Francesca hoped where meant for her?
(a) Good job.
(b) Better luck next time.
(c) Well done.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the therapist call Francesca's father back after he initially calls him to set up an appointment?
2. What does Madame say is the most important thing a dancer needs in order to be a professional?
3. Francesca kept herself in control by ____________ carefully - everything was arranged ahead of time.
4. Where was Francesca feeling pain in her body, though the triumph she felt worked to dull this pain?
5. What is the main meal at dinner when Francesca and her parents sit down together after ballet?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)