|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Francesca end up eating when she was clinking around her glasses and dishes in the sink?
2. What does the therapist tell Hal that he does not have available for their schedule?
(a) A long time block.
(b) A shorter time block.
(c) Night appointments.
(d) An appointment for a few months.
3. What made Sandy Sherman a bit of an outsider when it came to the medical community?
(a) His long hair.
(b) A different fee schedule.
(c) Lack of medical degree.
(d) His house was an office.
4. What did Dr. Gordon want to do to Francesca when she saw the defiance on Francesca's face?
(b) Lecture her.
(d) Slap her.
5. Where was Francesca feeling pain in her body, though the triumph she felt worked to dull this pain?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her left arm.
(c) Behind her knee.
(d) Her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francesca begin to count when she gets up in the morning, barking at herself?
2. What does Hal decide to do in order to stop Francesca from trying to make them feel guilty?
3. After the appointment with Dr. Smith, Hal says to himself "___________ to get her to eat and teach her some manners."
4. While the girls are at the barre, the girls point and ___________ as Madame keeps time for the dancers.
5. Who does Dr. Smith want to talk with first during this first session at his office?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)