|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Francesca sit as the rest of the girls wandered around the party, leaving her alone?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A corner.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A couch.
2. Who was beginning to notice the rituals that Francesca was doing when she was in the house?
(b) No one.
(d) Grace and Hal.
3. What was Dr. Gordon thinking would happen to Francesca as Grace called her on the phone?
(a) She was going to fight too much.
(b) She was going to die.
(c) She wasn't that sick.
(d) She was a confused kid.
4. What does Francesca reveal to be her middle name when she is remembering the games she used to play?
5. What role does Francesca remember playing when she used to play childhood games with her friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francesca begin to count when she gets up in the morning, barking at herself?
2. Gregg tells Francesca, though it might not have been a good idea, for her to get "________ and happy and out of the hospital on the double."
3. What color was the barre when Francesca dreamed of being with Madame that night after the party?
4. Grace informs Susanna that Francesca still has the tube in her ____________, the hyperal that she wrote to Susanna about.
5. What does the nurse say that Francesca can ask for any time she wants it, though Francesca thinks she'd be like a dog if she did that?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)