|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" where does the family go on their outing?
(a) A barbecue.
(d) The movies.
2. In "The Rotifer" what is the fiance's name?
3. In "You're Ugly, Too" where does Zoe have pains?
(a) Her abdomen.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her toe.
(d) Her back.
4. In "The Shawl" what does the shawl conceal?
(a) A gun.
(b) Baby Rosa.
(c) Baby Stella.
(d) Baby Magda.
5. In "The Rotifer" what is the name of the narrator's cousin?
6. In "You're Ugly, Too" what is Zoe's profession?
7. Who wrote "A City of Churches"?
(a) Ted Danson.
(b) Donald Barthelme.
(c) Kahlil Gibran.
(d) Sun Tzu.
8. In "Birthmates" what is Art's nationality?
9. In "Birthmates" what gender was Art and his wife's unborn child?
(a) Twin boys.
(b) It was a boy.
(c) It doesn't say.
(d) It was a girl.
10. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" what is Connie doing when Arnold shows up?
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Doing the dishes.
11. In "Gesturing" who is Richard's wife?
12. In "The Shawl" who steals the shawl?
13. In "You're Ugly, Too" what costume does Zoe wear to the Halloween party?
(a) Deer antlers.
(b) A witch's hat.
(c) A harpoon headband.
(d) Fairy wings.
14. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" where does Connie say she is going with her friends?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) The church.
(c) The movies.
(d) A restaurant.
15. In "Gesturing" who is Richard's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Key" what does Bessie have a hard time doing?
2. In "Gesturing" what does Richard see etched in glass?
3. In "The Rotifer" what happens to the cousin's father?
4. Who is Janus?
5. In "Birthmates" who is Art's birthmate?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)