|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 211-294.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Theft" what is stolen?
(b) A purse.
(c) A watch.
(d) A necklace.
2. In "Theft" why did the thief enter the main character's apartment?
(a) To clean.
(b) To have breakfast.
(c) To check the radiator.
(d) To visit.
3. In "The Hitch-Hikers" who kills Sanford?
(b) The little boy.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) Tom Harris.
4. In "That in Aleppo Once..." how does the narrator feel at the end of the story?
5. In "The Killers" where does the first part of the story take place?
(a) A church.
(b) A school.
(c) A lunch counter.
(d) A gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Second Tree From the Corner," what does Mr. Trexler want?
2. In "The Other Woman" what is the name of the storyteller?
3. In "The Killers" what is the name of the location that the first part of the story takes place?
4. In "Theft" the thief is stealing for ____________.
5. In "The Other Woman" the storyteller receives a letter from his fiancee. What does the letter say?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)