|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 211-294.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Killers" who goes to warn Ole that people want to kill him?
(a) Bill Withers.
(b) Nick Adams.
(c) Sam Smadgen.
(d) George Proxy.
2. In "Theft" what is the main character doing when the thief enters her apartment?
(a) Talking on the telephone.
(b) Taking a bath.
3. In "My Dead Brother Comes to America," how did the brother die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In the war.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He choked on a peanut.
4. In "Theft" what does the main character try to give the thief?
(a) A purse.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A piece of her mind.
5. In "The Second Tree From the Corner," what does Mr. Trexler want?
(a) Unobtainable and unexplainable things.
(b) A hospital wing.
(c) A car.
(d) A drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "That in Aleppo Once..." what mode of transportation is taken on the way to the honeymoon?
2. In "My Dead Brother Comes to America," why is the mother nervous to see the father?
3. In "The Killers" why do the two killers enter a particular public place?
4. In "Christmas Gift" what is the boy's name?
5. In "My Dead Brother Comes to America," the family is waiting onshore for ____________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)