|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 565-651.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A City of Churches" who shows Cecilia around?
(a) Mrs. Croich.
(b) Mr. Chantier.
(c) Mr. Gomez.
(d) Mr. Phillips.
2. In "Gesturing" how does Joan smoke her cigarettes?
(a) In a cigarette holder.
(b) Like a man.
(c) She doesn't smoke.
(d) Completely, until there is nothing left.
3. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," who is the boy's best friend?
(a) His sister.
(c) His mother.
4. In "The Key" how many children does Bessie have?
5. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin", what does Miss Aehle say about Richard and the sister?
(a) They look alike.
(b) They have no talent.
(c) They are musical prodigies.
(d) They are dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Wild Plums" why does the young girl jump off her father's carriage?
2. In "The Hitch-Hikers" Sobby takes a bottle from ____________.
3. In "The Rotifer" what is the fiance's name?
4. In "Gesturing," on what do Richard and Joan agree?
5. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" how old does Arnold claim to be?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)