|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 565-651.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Country Husband" whom does Francis recognize at his neighbor's house?
(a) The babysitter.
(b) The maid.
(c) The butler.
(d) The guest of honor.
2. In "Theft" what is stolen?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A purse.
(d) A watch.
3. In "Theft" what reason does the thief give for stealing?
(a) She didn't steal anything.
(b) Her daughter wanted the necklace.
(c) Her niece is graduating, and young girls need nice things.
(d) She needs money for medicine.
4. In "That in Aleppo Once..." what mode of transportation is taken on the way to the honeymoon?
5. In "The Key" in what city does Bessie live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Killers" who goes to warn Ole that people want to kill him?
2. Who wrote "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" ?
3. In "The Key" where does Bessie fall asleep?
4. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin", what does Miss Aehle say about Richard and the sister?
5. In "My Dead Brother Comes to America," the family is coming from ___________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)