|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 565-651.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Theft" why did the thief enter the main character's apartment?
(a) To have breakfast.
(b) To visit.
(c) To check the radiator.
(d) To clean.
2. In "The Rotifer" what is the fiance's name?
3. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" why doesn't Connie want to go on the family outing?
(a) She would rather go to church.
(b) She has to go to work.
(c) It won't be fun.
(d) She is sick.
4. In "The Country Husband" whom does Francis recognize at his neighbor's house?
(a) The babysitter.
(b) The maid.
(c) The butler.
(d) The guest of honor.
5. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," who is the boy's best friend?
(a) His mother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Gesturing"?
2. In "The Hitch-Hikers" who kills Sanford?
3. In "The Other Woman" what is the name of the storyteller?
4. In "The Key" who keeps Bessie's groceries for her?
5. In "The Key" what does Bessie know her landlord has put in her house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)