|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 369-492.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Wild Plums" why does the narrator's father visit the Slump property?
(a) To go pluming.
(b) To arrange his daughter's marriage.
(c) To retrieve his plow.
(d) To collect rent.
2. In "The Rotifer" what is the name of the narrator's cousin?
3. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" where do Connie and her friends actually go to hang out?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) The park.
(c) The church.
(d) A restaurant.
4. In "The Hitch-Hikers" where does Tom Harris take the men?
(a) A motel.
(b) A church.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
5. In "The Second Tree From the Corner," what does Mr. Trexler travel several blocks without doing?
(a) Having chest pains.
(b) Getting a blister.
(c) Having bizarre thoughts.
(d) Yelling at his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Rotifer" what is the narrator looking through at the beginning of he story?
2. In "The Killers" why do the two men want to kill Ole Anderson?
3. In "That in Aleppo Once..." what mode of transportation is taken on the way to the honeymoon?
4. In "Wild Plums" what was the Slump family supposed to return on their way to the woods?
5. Who wrote "Christmas Gift"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)