|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 369-492.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Second Tree From the Corner," what does Mr. Trexler travel several blocks without doing?
(a) Having chest pains.
(b) Getting a blister.
(c) Having bizarre thoughts.
(d) Yelling at his son.
2. In "That in Aleppo Once..." whom does the narrator find on the boat?
(a) The doctor.
(b) His wife.
(c) His dog.
(d) The grocer.
3. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," what instrument does the sister play?
4. In "The Other Woman" the storyteller receives a letter from his fiancee. What does the letter say?
(a) She knows he will cheat on her but she will forgive him.
(b) It professes and explains the love she feels for him.
(c) She has cheated on him.
(d) She wants to call off the marriage.
5. In "Wild Plums" what is the narrator's name?
(c) The reader is not told.
(d) Anna Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Country Husband" what does Francis buy for Anne?
2. Who wrote "The Killers"?
3. In "The Hitch-Hikers" who receives the guitar in the end?
4. In "The Second Tree From the Corner," what does the doctor want?
5. In "The Country Husband" what does Julia love to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)