|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 369-492.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," what instrument does Richard play?
2. In "The Hitch-Hikers" where does Tom Harris take the men?
(a) A motel.
(b) A church.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
3. In "Theft" what reason does the thief give for stealing?
(a) She didn't steal anything.
(b) Her daughter wanted the necklace.
(c) Her niece is graduating, and young girls need nice things.
(d) She needs money for medicine.
4. In "The Country Husband" what event happens at the beginning of the story?
(a) Two people get married.
(b) Someone dies.
(c) A house burns down.
(d) A plane crashes.
5. In "Wild Plums" what does the Slump family throw to the narrator?
(a) A bible.
(b) A handful of rocks.
(d) Wild plums.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" how old is Connie?
2. In "The Hitch-Hikers" who kills Sanford?
3. In "Theft" what is stolen?
4. In "The Other Woman," in front of whom does the storyteller cry?
5. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," what does Richard do to hide the sister's mistakes during a recital?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)