|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 369-492.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Second Tree From the Corner," what does Mr. Trexler want?
(a) A drink.
(b) Unobtainable and unexplainable things.
(c) A hospital wing.
(d) A car.
2. In "The Rotifer" the narrator does research for which family?
3. In "That in Aleppo Once..." whom does the narrator find on the boat?
(a) The doctor.
(b) His dog.
(c) The grocer.
(d) His wife.
4. In "Theft" why did the thief enter the main character's apartment?
(a) To have breakfast.
(b) To visit.
(c) To check the radiator.
(d) To clean.
5. In "Theft" what is stolen?
(a) A purse.
(b) A watch.
(c) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Country Husband" Francis had been in the __________.
2. Who wrote "The Second Tree From the Corner"?
3. In "The Hitch-Hikers" who gives away the guitar?
4. In "The Rotifer" what is the fiance's name?
5. In "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" what is Connie doing when Arnold shows up?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)