|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 493-564.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin,", how old is Richard?
2. In "The Key" what did Bessie's husband do for a living?
(a) He owned a grocery.
(b) He drove a taxi.
(c) He was a lawyer.
(d) He had a real estate business.
3. In "My Dead Brother Comes to America," what does the family do after they are all in the new home?
(a) Throws a party.
(b) Makes dinner.
4. In "The Country Husband" what event happens at the beginning of the story?
(a) A plane crashes.
(b) Two people get married.
(c) A house burns down.
(d) Someone dies.
5. In "The Country Husband" Clayton Thomas is engaged to _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Key" what type of figure does Bessie have?
2. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," what does the boy turn to after he realizes he is losing his best friend?
3. In "Christmas Gift" the boy is looking for __________.
4. Who wrote "My Dead Brother Comes to America"?
5. In "The Key" what does Bessie put in her keyhole?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)