|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 493-564.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Key" what does Bessie put in her keyhole?
(b) A spy camera.
(d) Her finger.
2. Who wrote "The Key"?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Michael Moore.
(c) Isaac Beshevis Singer.
(d) Kahlil Gibran.
3. In "My Dead Brother Comes to America," the family is waiting onshore for ____________.
(a) The father.
(b) A priest.
(c) The mother.
(d) A policeman.
4. In "The Key" who is the dead person Bessie sees?
(a) Her Uncle Buck.
(b) Caroline, her daughter.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Sam, her husband.
5. In "The Country Husband" who kisses Francis?
(a) The neighbor.
(c) The maid.
(d) The secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin", what does Miss Aehle say about Richard and the sister?
2. In "The Country Husband" what does Francis buy for Anne?
3. In "The Key" who keeps Bessie's groceries for her?
4. In "Theft" why did the thief enter the main character's apartment?
5. In "The Key" what did Bessie's husband do for a living?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)