|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 493-564.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Key" where does Bessie fall asleep?
(a) On the steps of a church.
(b) The alley.
(c) A motel room.
(d) The hallway.
2. In "The Country Husband" Clayton Thomas is engaged to _______________.
3. In "A City of Churches" what do the citizens tell Cecilia they will not do?
(a) Rent cars.
(b) Cook dinner for her.
(d) Rent to her.
4. In "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin," the sister has a crush on ______________.
(d) Her brother.
5. Who wrote "A City of Churches"?
(a) Sun Tzu.
(b) Donald Barthelme.
(c) Kahlil Gibran.
(d) Ted Danson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A City of Churches" why do they need Cecilia to stay?
2. Who wrote "Theft"?
3. In "The Key" what does Bessie put in her keyhole?
4. In "The Key" what did Bessie's husband do for a living?
5. Who wrote "The Resemblance Between a Violin Case and a Coffin"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)