1. Who wrote "The Other Woman"?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Maya Angelou.
(d) Sherwood Anderson.
2. In "The Other Woman" what is the name of the storyteller?
(c) We are not told.
3. In "The Other Woman" what is about to happen in the storyteller's life?
(a) He will attend a funeral.
(b) He will soon be divorced.
(c) He will become a priest.
(d) He will soon be married.
4. In "The Other Woman" what important recognition has the storyteller received?
(a) He was voted "Man of the Year."
(b) He became head bishop.
(c) He caught a wanted criminal and received a reward.
(d) He was appointed to a government position and recognized for his poetry.
5. In "The Other Woman" where does the other woman work?
(a) An office.
(b) At a cigar store.
(c) A school.
(d) At a gas station.
6. In "The Other Woman" the storyteller receives a letter from his fiancee. What does the letter say?
(a) She wants to call off the marriage.
(b) She has cheated on him.
(c) It professes and explains the love she feels for him.
(d) She knows he will cheat on her but she will forgive him.
This section contains 3,632 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)