Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say about deer being overpopulated in "The Killing Game"?
2. What does Updike say about the female in "The Disposable Rocket"?
3. What did Johnny do to be attacked in "Who Shot Johnny?"?
4. What does Kincaid say about England in "On Seeing England for the First Time"?
5. What does Williams think of the hunters reasoning to hunt in "The Killing Game"?
Explain the difference between a top-tier university and what Queenan calls a "middling" university and why people prefer a top-tier school.
Compare and contrast Williams' reasons to denounce modern day hunting practices in "The Killing Game." How is her argument beneficial or not beneficial to humans?
Compare and contrast the perception of female bodies to male bodies in "Heaven and Nature," by Edward Hoagland.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)