Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say about deer being overpopulated in "The Killing Game"?
2. What does Updike say about the female in "The Disposable Rocket"?
3. What did Johnny do to be attacked in "Who Shot Johnny?"?
4. What does Kincaid say about England in "On Seeing England for the First Time"?
5. What does Williams think of the hunters reasoning to hunt in "The Killing Game"?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Williams' reasons to denounce modern day hunting practices in "The Killing Game." How is her argument beneficial or not beneficial to humans?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the role of the parent in "Silk Parachute" and "The Inheritance of Tools" are similar and different. Does one essay place more importance on the parent?
Essay Topic 3
Think about "Hair" by Marcia Aldrich. Do you agree or disagree that "hair, is like life--there is no need to be bound by the past because it can always be changed".
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)