|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hodgman say is the best tasting, though still slightly bothered by its texture in "No Wonder They Call Me a Bitch"?
2. What small facet does Berry NOT mention "In Distrust of Movements"?
3. Why was this justification used for the death penalty in "The Dramaturgy of Death"?
4. Who admired Castro, according to Talese in "Ali in Havana"?
5. What is Updike comparing in "The Disposable Rocket"?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the antagonist of "A Lovely Sort of Lower Purpose" by Ian Frazier.
Essay Topic 2
Think about "Hair" by Marcia Aldrich. Do you agree or disagree that "hair, is like life--there is no need to be bound by the past because it can always be changed".
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the purpose of the female and male bodies according to "The Disposable Rocket." Do you agree with Updike's opinion of the two genders?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)