1. Pertaining to "The Telephone" where did Anwar Accawi grow up?
A small town in Jordan.
2. How is time or age measured in Accawi's village?
By it's proximity to other events.
3. How did Accawi's village become part of the global community?
4. What are the benefits of Accawi's village becoming a global community?
More educational opportunities and better pay.
5. How does Accawi feel about his village becoming a global community?
He thinks the village is on a search for a better life that they have yet to find.
This section contains 5,345 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)