|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Public Sphere: Who Shot Johnny?, Who We Are, What's Wrong With Animal Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the worst hair of Aldrich's family?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Aldrich's youngest sister.
(c) Her older sister.
2. What magazine is mentioned having a cartoon that is equivalent to shouting fire in "Shouting Fire!"?
(a) Rolling Stone.
3. What was the result on the chicken and beef in "No Wonder They Call Me a Bitch"?
(a) They were unflavored.
(b) They were undetectable.
(c) They tasted like fish.
(d) They were juicy.
4. Why does Sanders begin a new carpentry project in "The Inheritance of Tools"?
(a) To be close to his dad spiritually.
(b) His dad told him to finish what he started.
(c) To get money for the project.
(d) To show is son what he used to do in his free time.
5. From "The Stunt Pilot" what is the name of the stunt pilot Dillard writes about?
(a) Dave Rahm.
(b) Davis Ronn.
(c) Dave Rhine.
(d) Davis Rahm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoagland's friend say about the number of suicides committed by men in "Heaven and Nature"?
2. What is Fadiman reflecting on in "Mail"?
3. What does Hodgman say is the best tasting, though still slightly bothered by its texture in "No Wonder They Call Me a Bitch"?
4. How is time or age measured in Accawi's village?
5. What was the one thing Grealy craved and completely lacked?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)