1. Pertaining to "The Telephone" where did Anwar Accawi grow up?
(b) A small town in Jordan.
(d) A town in Arizona.
2. How is time or age measured in Accawi's village?
(a) With a sundial.
(b) By it's proximity to other events.
(c) By a calendar.
(d) With a stopwatch.
3. How did Accawi's village become part of the global community?
(a) Central air conditioning.
(b) The internet.
(d) The telephone.
4. What are the benefits of Accawi's village becoming a global community?
(a) More opportunities to travel.
(b) The ability to communicate to other cities.
(c) The chance to meet famous people.
(d) More educational opportunities and better pay.
5. How does Accawi feel about his village becoming a global community?
(a) He is nostalgic for his younger years.
(b) He hates everything about it.
(c) He loves the progression his community is undergoing.
(d) He thinks the village is on a search for a better life that they have yet to find.
This section contains 5,345 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)