|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen do as a profession?
(b) Movie star.
2. What does Piet reveal to Bradshaw in secrecy?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is a Nazi.
(c) Mr. van Hoorn is not his uncle.
(d) He is really Margot.
3. Who does Bradshaw use as a method of escape?
(d) Mr. Van Hoorn.
4. It is thought that the Nazis might be interfering with which of the following?
5. Who makes Mr. Norris nervous during the trip?
(a) Tour guide.
(c) Immigration officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Baron invites Bradshaw to what location?
2. What word is best used to describe the behavior received by Bradshaw in the bar?
3. How does the person communicate with Norris?
4. Who greets Bradshaw upon his return?
5. What occupation did the Baron profess to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Bradshaw receive regarding the Baron?
2. Describe the situation between Norris and Bradshaw after the confrontation. Where did the men go together?
3. How do Bradshaw and Norris part company at the end of the trip?
4. What precipitates the meeting between Bradshaw and Piet? Where does it occur?
5. What action takes place in the beginning of the chapter? Who was involved in the action and what was the result?
6. What is Norris' solution to evading the trouble brewing in Berlin?
7. Who attempts to intercept Norris as he is leaving the city? What prevents the interception?
8. The narrator makes what declaration about the election results?
9. How does the narrator describe Mr. Norris? How do the men meet?
10. What was it that made the Baron so upset in regards to Norris?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)