|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Mr. van Hoorn live?
2. Where do Norris and Bradshaw go together in the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Baron's country home.
(c) French embassy.
(d) Bus stop.
3. Who protects Norris from the unwanted visitor?
4. What item of Mr. Norris' is examined closely?
5. What is the name of the mysterious person with whom Norris communicates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradshaw is informed that Norris went to which city?
2. What is the mysterious partner's real profession?
3. Who is introduced as being Anni's "Impresario?"
4. Bradshaw finally manages to get information from which of the characters?
5. What word is best used to describe Mr. Norris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Bradshaw's suspicions about the Switzerland trip? Are they valid suspicions?
2. What events take place in New Year's Eve? Who is present at the party?
3. Discuss the party planned by Norris and the outcome.
4. What was the result of the upsetting news?
5. What precipitates the meeting between Bradshaw and Piet? Where does it occur?
6. What is Norris' solution to evading the trouble brewing in Berlin?
7. How does Bradshaw manage to get information about Norris?
8. How does Bradshaw react when he catches Norris and the women in a compromising position?
9. What does Bayer say that upsets Norris and Bradshaw?
10. What action takes place in the beginning of the chapter? Who was involved in the action and what was the result?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)