|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the money causing the event to be canceled?
2. Where is the holiday partly being held?
3. What items does Mr. Norris collect?
4. What word is best used to describe the behavior received by Bradshaw in the bar?
5. What does Helen do as a profession?
(c) Movie star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two men share?
2. Who is interested in the Baron because of his true profession?
3. Which of the following character intercepts the communique?
4. The reader learns that there was a confrontation between which two characters?
5. For what purpose is this other character at the same location?
Short Essay Questions
1. What action takes place in the beginning of the chapter? Who was involved in the action and what was the result?
2. Describe the communiqué received by Bradshaw. What were the contents? Who sent it?
3. Norris leaves Berlin without a word to anyone. Why doesn't Norris explain in a letter?
4. How do Bradshaw and Norris part company at the end of the trip?
5. Describe at least part of the conversation regarding Norris' financial situation.
6. How do the four men come to spend the day together?
7. What does Bradshaw make of the event? What does he think about Norris?
8. What is the first piece of information given to Bradshaw regarding Norris' true identity?
9. What is Norris' solution to evading the trouble brewing in Berlin?
10. Where do the men go after leaving the club? Who is noticed by Norris?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)