|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which organization does the Baron work?
(b) French Secret Service.
(d) German government.
2. Bradshaw suspects that Norris and Margot intend to swindle which character?
3. Who is confronted in a drunken episode?
4. Where does Bradshaw go after leaving Berlin?
5. What occupation did the Baron profess to have?
(c) Financial broker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave all of this information to Bradshaw?
2. What word is best used to describe Mr. Norris?
3. Bradshaw finally manages to get information from which of the characters?
4. What government action takes place shortly before Bradshaw leaves the country?
5. For which organization does Norris work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bradshaw and Norris part company at the end of the trip?
2. How do the four men come to spend the day together?
3. How does Bradshaw react when he catches Norris and the women in a compromising position?
4. What are Bradshaw's suspicions about the Switzerland trip? Are they valid suspicions?
5. What was it that made the Baron so upset in regards to Norris?
6. What precipitates the meeting between Bradshaw and Piet? Where does it occur?
7. Discuss the party planned by Norris and the outcome.
8. In addition to watching all the activity around him, what mystery does Bradshaw attempt to solve?
9. What does Bradshaw make of the event? What does he think about Norris?
10. Describe the communiqué received by Bradshaw. What were the contents? Who sent it?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)