|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Impresario" is a polite way of saying which of the following?
2. Which of the following character intercepts the communique?
3. Who sends an urgent telegram to Bradshaw?
4. Who shares this information with Bradshaw?
5. What is the opening setting for the novella?
6. Around which subject do the lies revolve?
(d) Police record.
7. What is Mr. Norris' first name?
8. Bradshaw describes Norris' plans for which event?
(a) New job.
(c) Dinner party.
9. What was the argument about?
10. Norris must immediately leave which of the following?
(d) Secret Service.
11. What is the name of the mysterious person with whom Norris communicates?
12. What happened to the Baron?
(a) He fled the country.
(b) He was put into a mental hospital.
(c) He became a Nazi.
(d) He committed suicide.
13. Who succeeds in intercepting the visit from Schmidt?
14. With which appliance does Schroeder have an urgent problem?
(a) Washing machine.
(d) Hot water heater.
15. What mode of transportation do the Baron and Bradshaw use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steals the money causing the event to be canceled?
2. Bradshaw surmises that Norris had known about _______ when they first met on the train.
3. How does the person communicate with Norris?
4. Who attempts to seduce Piet?
5. What does Helen do as a profession?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)