|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is suggested that Bradshaw would benefit greatly from establishing a friendship with which character?
2. What mode of transportation does Bradshaw use to return to Berlin?
3. Who was caught trying to pass on government secrets?
4. Who intercepts Norris as he tries to leave Berlin?
(a) Van Hoorn.
5. Norris must immediately leave which of the following?
(b) Secret Service.
6. What does Bradshaw do while waiting for Norris?
(a) Take a walk.
7. With whom does Norris have a strained relationship?
8. It is thought that the Nazis might be interfering with which of the following?
9. A celebration takes place in the street outside the office of:
10. Who protects Norris from the unwanted visitor?
11. What group escalated in power?
(b) US Intelligence.
12. For what purpose is this other character at the same location?
(b) To collect information.
(d) To meet someone.
13. What emotion does Bradshaw feel as Norris departs?
14. What is the surname of the narrator?
15. What is the mysterious partner's real profession?
(a) Loan shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave all of this information to Bradshaw?
2. What happened to the Baron?
3. Who shares this information with Bradshaw?
4. How long does the event last?
5. Bradshaw recounts his last _____ in Germany.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)