|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men share?
(b) Train compartment.
2. Who is responsible for making up lies about Norris?
3. What is pawned to raise money for food and drinks?
4. What word is best used to describe Mr. Norris?
5. What word is best used to describe the behavior received by Bradshaw in the bar?
6. According to Bradshaw, what kind of excuses are made by Norris?
7. What event makes Norris nervous?
(a) First date.
(b) Police interview.
8. What is the name of the girl that catches Mr. Norris' eye?
9. Bradshaw surmises that Norris had known about _______ when they first met on the train.
(a) Communist involvement.
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Police.
10. Who is interested in the Baron because of his true profession?
(c) Van Hoorn.
11. The Baron invites Bradshaw to what location?
12. "Impresario" is a polite way of saying which of the following?
13. What was Norris' true destination?
14. Bradshaw seeks the truth by looking at Norris' _______.
(a) Financial papers.
(b) Criminal history.
15. What does Bradshaw do while waiting for Norris?
(c) Take a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Bradshaw use to return to Berlin?
2. Who else do the men spot at the station?
3. For which organization does the Baron work?
4. Where did Norris go after leaving Mexico?
5. Where do Norris and Bradshaw go together in the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)