|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Norris go after leaving Mexico?
2. Bradshaw describes Norris' plans for which event?
(a) New job.
(c) Dinner party.
3. Who does Bradshaw use as a method of escape?
(c) Mr. Van Hoorn.
4. What item does Mr. Norris keep in very good shape?
5. Who leaves Berlin suddenly and without an explanation?
6. Norris tells Bradshaw he intends to go to which country?
7. A man with what title accompanies Norris to the party?
8. Who shares this information with Bradshaw?
9. Which of the following character intercepts the communique?
10. With whom does Norris have a strained relationship?
11. What name is used as the signature on the telegram?
12. What type of farewell is delivered by Norris?
13. Who makes Mr. Norris nervous during the trip?
(b) Tour guide.
(c) Immigration officials.
14. Bradshaw finally manages to get information from which of the characters?
15. What is the name of Norris' other friend referred to as being "gossipy?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is pawned to raise money for food and drinks?
2. Norris must immediately leave which of the following?
3. In what city does Mr. van Hoorn live?
4. Who is interested in the Baron because of his true profession?
5. To which government were the secrets to be sold?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)