|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Goodbye to Berlin, Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bradshaw use as a method of escape?
(c) Mr. Van Hoorn.
2. Who was caught trying to pass on government secrets?
3. Who succeeds in intercepting the visit from Schmidt?
4. What does Otto attempt to do?
(a) Commit suicide.
(d) Join the Nazis.
5. What does Bowles eat that disgusts Christopher?
(a) Ketchup sandwiches.
(c) Bangers and mash.
(d) Prairie Oyster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is this character's profession?
2. What word best describes Otto's behavior?
3. Where does the narrator live?
4. A man with what title accompanies Norris to the party?
5. What do the men joke about along the way?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)