|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Goodbye to Berlin, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bowles eat that disgusts Christopher?
(a) Ketchup sandwiches.
(b) Prairie Oyster.
(d) Bangers and mash.
2. What was the argument about?
3. Norris is paid for importing and exporting which of the following:
(a) Bearer bonds.
4. Where does the narrator live?
(b) Rooming house.
5. What is the opening setting for the novella?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Schmidt's condition in this part of the story?
2. Who is interested in the Baron because of his true profession?
3. What does Fraulein Mayr do for a living?
4. At the end of the chapter, Bradshaw leaves Berlin to visit what country?
5. What activity does Bradshaw scheme to get out of because it induced extreme boredom?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)