|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Goodbye to Berlin, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person communicate with Norris?
2. The character has a quarrel with which other character?
3. What event makes Norris nervous?
(b) Police interview.
(d) First date.
4. What holiday do Bradshaw and Norris spend together?
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Fourth of July.
5. Bradshaw seeks the truth by looking at Norris' _______.
(a) Criminal history.
(d) Financial papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not used as a way to describe those first days in Switzerland?
2. What is the name of the spoiled, young, rich girl?
3. According to Bradshaw, what kind of excuses are made by Norris?
4. Who does Bradshaw meet in a bar?
5. Where does Bowles work?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)