|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bradshaw use as a method of escape?
(b) Mr. Van Hoorn.
2. Bradshaw suspects that Norris and Margot intend to swindle which character?
3. Which character ends up going to jail?
4. What holiday do Bradshaw and Norris spend together?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(d) Fourth of July.
5. With whom does Norris have a strained relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Mr. Norris collect?
2. Which of the following is not used as a way to describe those first days in Switzerland?
3. The reader learns that there was a confrontation between which two characters?
4. What word is best used to describe the behavior received by Bradshaw in the bar?
5. A man with what title accompanies Norris to the party?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)