|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the narrator?
2. It is suggested that Bradshaw would benefit greatly from establishing a friendship with which character?
3. How long does the event last?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
4. What is the opening setting for the novella?
5. What was Norris' true destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mysterious person with whom Norris communicates?
2. What noticeable accessory does the woman wear?
3. At the end of the chapter, Bradshaw leaves Berlin to visit what country?
4. According to Bradshaw, what kind of excuses are made by Norris?
5. A man with what title accompanies Norris to the party?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)