|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last of Mr. Norris, Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is suggested that Bradshaw would benefit greatly from establishing a friendship with which character?
2. Who is responsible for making up lies about Norris?
3. Who steals the money causing the event to be canceled?
4. What word is best used to describe the behavior received by Bradshaw in the bar?
5. What does Schmidt use to threaten Bradshaw?
(a) Police involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradshaw seeks the truth by looking at Norris' _______.
2. Norris confesses that he is about to join which group?
3. What government action takes place shortly before Bradshaw leaves the country?
4. How does the person communicate with Norris?
5. What event makes Norris nervous?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)