|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Goodbye to Berlin, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves Berlin suddenly and without an explanation?
2. What finally ends the trouble relationship between Otto and Peter?
(a) Otto leaves.
(b) Peter is in a car accident.
(c) Otto dies.
(d) Peter leaves.
3. What does Otto leave for Christopher after the break up?
4. Who is confronted in a drunken episode?
5. What country is home to this particular character?
Short Answer Questions
1. The reader learns that there was a confrontation between which two characters?
2. What group escalated in power?
3. What is the name of the "aimless" and troubled man?
4. What word is best used to describe the behavior received by Bradshaw in the bar?
5. Where do Norris and Bradshaw go together in the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)